Thirty minutes from @WelshRev for yGRWP.com on Judges' Prologue
Thirty minutes from the Heart of Rural Wales on what Judges is ACTUALLY trying to tell us
When Jesus entered Jerusalem the crowd praised him as a political king on his way to power. Were they wrong? What...
- Paul heads into Athens, the intellectual capital of the world, and tells them of what they have been completely...
- In the final chapter of Hosea, God calls us once again to return to him, and he gives us a vision of the...
- The story of Jesus does not make sense apart from the strong, biblical message of God's judgment.
- In Hosea 10, God expresses the deceitfulness of sin and points towards Jesus as the greater vine.
- We won't see what an amazing Savior we have if we don't see the depth of our problem.
- The solution to our deepest problems can never be man-made but must come from our Maker.
- Our future hope is in Jesus' full work of redemption, in which he will make us fully and completely his.
- Even when we are guilty of spiritual adultery against Jesus, he mercifully draws us back to himself by lovingly...
- An unlikely marriage reveals the seriousness of our sin and the greater, unflinching love of our Savior.